February 14, 2008

Happy V Day

How the hell does something live to be 8 MILLION years old? Got me.

It's a good thing we don't. Could you imagine a society that old? Instead of 4-8 years in office, our Prez's would spend more like 100 years in the W.H. Thank God the end of Bush's Reign is finally close. Maybe we still have a chance to undo some of the damage.

Need a reminder of the JOKE that's been his presidency? How about some of his dumbest, and i mean flat out STUPID quotes of his.

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein." (Bush in Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004)


"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth bass in my lake." (Bush describing the highlight of his time in office to a German interviewer, May 7, 2006)

"I'm not the expert on how the Iraqi people think, because I live in America, where it's nice and safe and secure." (Bush in Washington, D.C., Sept. 23, 2004)

Of course there's a few dozen others that have astounded us. The OB-GYN one. The coexisting with fish one. The putting food on your family one. Etc, and so on.

Simply stunning.

(h/t: digitalbeat)

No comments:

Post a Comment