July 7, 2007

Read my lips

Happy Live Earth day! No seriously. This past week has been a helluva whirl wind of events and news. I have ALOT to say on the Libby commutation. But i'm tired and don't feel like sitting here much longer. So...i'll be short and to the point.

Dear Mr Bush,

In the first week of July 2007, you effectively stopped being my President. (ok, sd it was LONG before that) That is to say, I no longer believe in your ability to govern us in an honest capacity. By rewarding your good friend, Scooter Libby, you've finally took that step that so many of us have been waiting for. Most people fail to realize the significance of the commute. Could it be that you've got something to hide concerning Plame-Gate?
Do you think that you and your associates are protected from further scrutiny now that the threat of Scooter "talking" has been dealt with? Guess what? You're not!

If anything, I hope it only serves to expose the TRUTH about your Administration's activities, and awakens this countries citizens to start asking REAL QUESTIONS instead of blindly following along as if we were mere sheep.

I know i will.

Regretfully yours,
Bryan


I mean, after all, he's even stated in person and in his own autobiography that;
"It wasn't my job", "to replace the verdict of a jury unless there are new facts or evidence of which a jury was unaware, or evidence that the trial was somehow unfair."

Hello? McFly? Guess it sounded good at the time huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment