April 19, 2009

I'm a MARRIED man now!!


April 11th was the most special day of my life! Our ceremony was perfect. (almost)

I'm in the process of editing the pictures now and will be posting some asap! I don't think we could have asked for a better day. Everything from the weather to the photographer and beyond was just perfect. Like all wedding's, there's sooo many parts that have the potential to go awry. And like most brides and grooms, they/we had our "omg/wtf" moments, but luckily we maintained and pulled it off!

My nephew Austin was the ring bearer, and our good friend's daughter, Alexandria was the flower girl. They both ROCKED!!

So it' s official now finally. Even though it doesn't really feel that way. ;)

I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!! April 11th 2009 = 4Eva & Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment