February 10, 2009

Gmail Rulez!

I dunno about you. But Gmail is da bomb. They've been slowly, but surely cranking out updates and features each and every year. And I think last year was one of the best. I'm especially fond of "Google Labs". And if you've not yet tried any of the "projects", then you're missing out.

So far, I've enabled the "offline", and "tasks" features.

But today, I just discovered the "Forgotten Attachment Detector." WTF is that you ask? Well....it "prevents you from accidentally sending messages without the relevant attachments. Prompts you if you mention attaching a file, but forgot to do so."

Holy shit! I've been needing something like this since like, forever. (95? 97?)

I mean honestly....how many times have you said, "SHIT!!", after realizing you forgot to attach that resume before hitting the SEND button?

Yeah, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment